This section is an annotation of Microsoft resources for your successful use of Azure to aid your research. At the bottom of this page is a form for suggestions and to request assistance.
Azure in Education Blog
Azure architect team’s thoughts, common questions, tips and tricks on using Azure in education.
Infuse your apps, websites and bots with intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand and interpret your user needs through natural methods of communication. Transform your business with AI today.
- Vision: Image-processing algorithms to smartly identify, caption and moderate your pictures.
- Knowledge: Map complex information and data in order to solve tasks such as intelligent recommendations and semantic search.
- Language: Allow your apps to process natural language with pre-built scripts, evaluate sentiment and learn how to recognize what users want.
- Speech: Convert spoken audio into text, use voice for verification, or add speaker recognition to your app.
- Search: Add Bing Search APIs to your apps and harness the ability to comb billions of webpages, images, videos, and news with a single API call.
Get the SDKs: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Media, Android, iOS, Swift, Windows.
Command-line tools: PowerShell, Azure Command-Line Interface, AzCopy, Azure Storage Emulator
Migration Tools: Virtual Machine Assessment Tools, Azure Website Migration Assistant
Runbook and module galleries for Azure Automation
Rather than creating your own runbooks and modules in Azure Automation, you can access a variety of scenarios that have already been built by Microsoft and the community. You can either use these scenarios without modification or you can use them as a starting point and edit them for your specific requirements.
Overview of Azure PowerShell
Azure PowerShell provides a set of cmdlets that use the Azure Resource Manager model for managing your Azure resources. You can use it in your browser with Azure Cloud Shell, or you can install it on your local machine and use it in any PowerShell session.
Amazon Web Services Crossover
Please use this form to provide feedback, request more documentation, request someone to contact you for help, etc.